- 14 Days advance notice required.
- Certificate of Insurance required.
- Permits may be required for parties of 25+ with food service. Please obtain appropriate permits from the City of Marina prior to the event.
- Observe posted speed limits at all times. Drivers yield to horses and handlers.
- Dogs must be on a leash, in hand. Handlers are required to pick up after their dogs and properly dispose of waste.
- Alcohol is not allowed.
- Music must cease by 9:30pm and guests depart the grounds by 10:00pm.
- Grounds, buildings and restrooms must be left clean and all litter and garbage must be removed. Expenses incurred for damage and/or cleaning will be deducted from the cleaning deposit.
- Refund of cleaning deposit will occur after buildings & grounds inspection.
- Deadline for clean up is 9:00am of the following morning.
- Host may be required to contact dumpster service.
If you have questions and/or would like to turn in the Event Form, please contact us at:
Phone: (831) 521-6168
Map of Facility
Marina Equestrian Center - © 2011